Let’s grow with the power of clean air
How to participate?
Submit your entry as :
What do you win?
A chance to be on TV
20 Scholarship worth 25,000 INR each
80 Blueair air purifier
100 sqm of clean air zone in school
Form and contest details
- Blueair Champions – The contest for clean air, is a platform to encourage young minds to share their unique and creative ideas to clean the polluted air around us.
- Submit your entry as a poem, painting, video, essay or a presentation
- Participation is open for 5th to 12th Standards, entries submission deadline extended to Sunday, 28th October 2018
- Submitted entries will be divided in 3 groups: Junior – 5th to 7th, Senior – 8th to 10th and Super Senior - 11th to 12th
- Top 20 students will get a chance to be on TV and win scholarships worth Rs 25,000 each. 80 students will win Blueair air purifiers and top 10 participating schools will win 100sqm of clean air zone in their schools along with the chance to be on TV.
- A painting or a drawing can be created in any format
- A scanned copy of the painting or drawing should be submitted. No hard copies to be mailed.
- Here is a video that can help you draw a painting Click here
- The video can be a short film, testimonial or a self-recording etc.
- The videos should be submitted in MP4 format
- The size of the video should not exceed 10MB
- You can convert the format of video by using this link here
- An essay can be submitted in a word/pdf format
- There is no word limit
- Here are few articles that can help you compose a good essay: Example 1 Example 2
- You can also download Blueair’s template from here
- A presentation can be uploaded in ppt, pptx and pdf format
- There is no limit on the number of slides
- The presentation can contain animation, gif, images, etc. You can also download Blueair’s template from here