Terms & Conditions
- This contest (the “Contest”) under the name “BLUEAIR CHAMPIONS” is organized by Blueair India Private Limited (“Blueair), a Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Participation in the Contest is subject to the Terms and Conditions (T & Cs) hereinafter contained. Entry into this Contest is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted at this webpage. By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Contest, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- All the T& C are accepted by the Parent of the Participant on behalf of the Participant.
- Participants, since under the age of eighteen (18) years shall seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating in the Contest including accepting the T & C by them mentioned hereinafter. It is hereby clarified that by entering the Contest, it is deemed that Participant has taken the consent of his/her Parents/ Guardian(s) to participate in the Contest including accepting the T & C by them mentioned hereinafter.
- To enter this contest, participant need to register himself/ herself on our website (www.blueairchampions.com). No other mode of registration is acceptable. If registration made so, the same shall not be considered for this Contest.
- Blueair accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Blueair.
- Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of entering into the Contest. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prize(s) won.
Blueair Champions Contest Details
- Participant must be a real person.
- Participant must be a student of Class V to Class XII of any School pan India.
Start and closing dates
- The Contest shall open for entries from 28th August 2018 (00:00 hours) till 28th October, 2018 (on/ before 23:59 hours)
Subject matter to be submitted
- Participant can submit his/ her ideas of cleaning up the polluted air around us in the form of a poem, painting, video, essay or a presentation.
- If any entry submitted is considered improper/ obscene/ indecent/ against the public policy by Blueair, the same shall not be processed further.
- A participant can submit entries in multiple categories, however the submission needs to be done through unique email ids.
- A participant can also submit multiple entries within one category, however the submission needs to be done through unique email ids.
Categorization of Entries received
- All the Entries received shall be divided into three groups on the basis of his/her standard from
which the Participant belongs.
- Category 1- Junior (Participants of Class V to VII)
- Category 2- Senior (Participants of Class VIII to X)
- Category 3- Super Senior (Participants of Class XI to XII)
- All the Entries received shall be divided into three groups on the basis of his/her standard from which the Participant belongs.
- A duly constituted Panel of Blueair shall judge the entries received in all the three categories basis creativity, relevance and/ or any other criteria as the Panel may deem fit.
- Blueair’s decisions in respect of all matters to do with the Contest shall be final and binding.
Winners and prizes
- Top 20 students (out of the above mentioned three categories) will get a chance to be on TV and win scholarships worth Rs. 25,000 each. 80 students will win Blueair air purifiers.
- Top 10 participating schools (depending on the number of participations) will get a chance to be on TV and get free 100sqm of clean air zones in their schools.
- Winners will be notified of the Contest result by email only provided by the Participant at the time of entering into the Contest (no other mode of communication shall be adopted by Blueair) not more than 30 days following the closing date of the Contest. The winners will receive their prizes within not more than 90 days following that closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days post winners announcement but if the winner fails to respond to Blueair notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the Contest terms and conditions, Blueair reserve the right to disqualify that Participant and offer the prize to the next eligible Participant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- The results of the Contest will be announced on above mentioned website within 30 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, school name, the town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Blueair reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Blueair accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings
Intellectual Property Rights
- Participate warrant Blueair that he/ she has created his/her Contest entries, that he/ she own all of the intellectual property therein, and that usage of the same by Blueair shall be in accordance with these T & C and shall not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
- Participant grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish the Contest entries.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Participant irrevocable and unconditionally waiving his/ her rights to be identified as the author of such entries.
What happens to entries
- The Contest entries shall not be returned. Therefore, the Participant are advised to keep a copy of entries with them.
- Blueair may undertake publicity activities relating to the Contest and prize. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.
- Promotions on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other social network by whatever name called.
- Blueair reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Contest with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Blueair in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Blueair reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- By entering the Contest, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of Participant’s personal information in order to process and contact him/ her about the Prize. Blueair assure Participant that all the information shared with Blueair shall be kept confidential at all the times except Blueair may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio- video or other recordings of these participants for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in Blueair Group’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Contest or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation;
- The Contest shall be governed by Indian laws and Participant to the Contest submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delhi Courts.